No products in the cart.
Delafon Paris selects for you the very finest material, such as laminated lambskin, velvety goatskin, hand-painted python. The color variations, little marks or veins are natural irregularities, and should not be considered as imperfections.
As a living material, leather evolves, softens and acquires patina with years.
To preserve the beauty of your bag, may we suggest you a few recommendations:
– Avoid contact with water, grease, fragrance or cosmetic products.
– Make sure to waterproof your bag regularly.
– Avoid extended exposures to heat or strong light.
– Protect lambskin from abrasive surfaces, this material getting scratched easily.
– On some leathers, the possible scratching can be diminished by massaging them delicately.