No products in the cart.
Date of update 03/09/2018
Each form or teleservice limits the collection of personal data to the strict minimum necessary (minimization of data) and indicates in particular:
* What are the objectives of the collection of these data (purposes);
* If this data is mandatory or optional for the management of your application;
* Who will be able to take cognizance of it (only Delafon Paris in principle, except for precision in the form when a transmission to a third party is necessary to the management of your request);
* Your rights Computer and Freedoms and how to exercise them with the CNIL.
The personal data collected as part of the services offered on https://www.delafonparis.com are processed according to secure protocols and allow Delfon Paris to manage requests received in its computer applications. For any information or exercise of your rights Computer and Freedoms on the processing of personal data managed by Delfon Paris, you can contact (his data protection officer (DPO) / his personal data manager) by this form or by mail signed accompanied copy of an identity document to the following address:
32 RUE DU FBG POISSONNIERE
75010 PARIS 10
THE DURATION OF THE CONVERSATION
Administrative useful life (DUA) applicable to the main procedures managed by Delafon Paris; The DUA covers the shelf life in active database and in internal archives.
DUA information collected as part of the procedure
* Send a message via the contact form: 3 years
* Subscribe to the newsletter: As long as the user does not request the deletion
Delafon Paris agrees to respond to your request for access, rectification or opposition or any other request for additional information within a reasonable period of time which may not exceed 1 month from the receipt of your request.
COMPLAINT WITH THE COMPETENT AUTHORITY
If you consider that Delafon Paris is not respecting its obligations with regard to your Personal Information, you may address a complaint or a request to the competent authority. In France, the competent authority is the CNIL to which you can address a request electronically by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/internet.